For the MowRo RM24 mower to properly operate on a schedule, you will need to set the time on the mower’s clock. The clock is formatted in military time, so it is important to be aware of this when setting the time.
To set the clock for the RM24:
- Unlock the mower. (If locked, see steps 1-7 in the Unlocking the Mower section.)
- Press the “Set” button until the clock icon is showing at the top of the LCD screen.
- Upon reaching the clock icon, your screen will display four zeros, with the first zero blinking.
- From this screen, you can switch between the zeros by pressing the “OK” button.
- To set the time, shift to the desired zero and use the up and down arrow buttons to increase or decrease the number.
- When complete, toggle to the end of all the numbers until none of them are blinking.
- Press “Set” to save time.
Another advanced product offered by Redback is the RM24-SMRT. The RM24-SMRT is the smart counterpart of MowRo's RM24 robot mower. It is accessible on an app called Robot 2 Mow where you can set a schedule for your RM24-SMRT to follow.
To set the clock for RM24-SMRT:
- Choose your preferred cutting dates and times.
- Press “SET DONE” when you're sure of the schedule.
- Use the back arrow.
It is important to make sure the clock is set correctly so that the mower operates on a schedule. By following these steps, you can be confident that your mower will be running smoothly and on time.